We refer to the text, format, graphics and everything else on this website as “the Contents”.
By accessing this website, you agree:
- not to use the website or the Contents in contravention of any regulation or legislation;
- other than in compliance with our Copyright Notice, not to copy, amend, reproduce or distribute the Contents to third parties;
- not to benefit commercially from the Contents; and
- that you are responsible for any material you send to or upload to this website and that such material is legal, not offensive and does not infringe our rights or those of third parties.
- This website does not offer legal or other professional advice.
- You should get professional advice before relying on the Content.
- The Contents may refer to other people and companies. It may also include the views and recommendations of other people. We do not endorse in any way the services they provide or their views and recommendations.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the Contents. If you wish to find out more about any information published, please contact us by e-mail.
- We are not responsible or liable for any matter relating to you or any other person or legal entity resulting from access to or use of this website and the Contents.
- Links to third party websites are made for your convenience. We do not endorse nor are we responsible for the contents of websites operated by others.
- We try to keep the Contents as up to date as possible but errors may sometimes occur.
- This website is not intended to be an advertisement for legal services or solicitation of clients except in those jurisdictions where specific regulations governing the practice of law define advertising to include websites.
- Nothing in the Legal Notices excludes or limits our liability for fraud, death or personal injury arising from our negligence or for any other matter in respect of which it would be unlawful or in breach of regulation to limit or exclude liability.
Any legal action arising out of the Content will be subject to the laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.